Sporadic, Anyone?


Yes, it's been a while. Been taking a quick mental health break and getting over the flu, but I'm slowly getting back to normal.

While I've had the flu, I did no creating for two reasons: 1) who wants to create when your head is pounding like a bass drum and 2) i don't want to have to ship out flu cooties. i'm nice like that.

It's super-dooper early in the neighborhood, but I wanted to get the Artisans of the Day under my belt before I got distracted with other things.

So, without further ado (seriously? ado?), here they are:

ArtFire Artisan of the Day

Usually, when I see something labeled "Steampunk", I end up giving it the greasy eyeball and moving on, but this I couldn't resist. I could totally see a young lassy astride a steam powered iron horse wearing this lovely from dymacreations. If I had the spare money laying about I'd buy it for myself. A true piece of millinery artwork!

Etsy Artisan of the Day

This beautiful piece also gave me pause; how serendipitous that it was newly listed. I could see this on the film-set of The Mummy around Rachel Weisz's neck (or in John Hanna's pocket). Go check out the other lovelies in CosmicFirefly's shop... much ooh-ing and aah-ing will be done over there.

Okay, it's back to bed for me for a little while; despite how things look, 6am is just not my cup of mud. Later taters!
0 Responses