So I'm ready to announce the winner of the "Taste of haeven" giveaway.
But first, I wanted to share some of the ideas that you all came up with and the status of some of them:
1. "Bounce" type dryer sheets - I'm actually working on some kind of moist dryer sheet. Ever since Arm & Hammer came out with it, I've been itching to create something similar, so that one is in research & development.
2. Eco-Friendly Clothing Dye - Not sure how to go about this one. This one will have to wait for when the R&D department has a bit of a bigger budget.
3. Allergy-friendly products for the laundry room, like dryer sheets or clothing refreshers like "dryel" - definiately in development. I'm working on a dryer sheet/sachet that is different from any you've seen before -- even in my shop.
4. Fruit Scented haevenScent linen spray - Definately! I'm in the process of getting some more fragrance oils/essential oils to add to the repetoire. The sky will soon be the limit!
5. Eco-friendly bubble-bath - You took the words right out of my mouth. Coming late this year/early next year, haeven will be having a Bath and Body line to die for!
6. Lingerie gentle detergent - While my laundry powder is gentle enough for those unmentionables, I hear ya. Next week I will be tinkering around with a LIQUID for those pretty frilly things (even the ones with skulls on them!)
7. More variety in your sachet selection - that's only part of my busy schedule. I have a few other scents ready to go online, I just have to photgraph them. Again next week I have a great vacation from the "day" job, so haeven is getting tons of attention!
So now, without further ado, and babbling from me (because of course you know I'm stalling), here's the winner!
who has an ArtFire shop as well!
She will be contacted shortly and will get the Gift Set
Thank you everyone for the entering and for your ideas and feedback -- you definitely be seeing your ideas crop up in the shop soon.