The Sewing Machine Works!

Finally!  Got the sewing machine working and put out quite a few new products:



Yes, I know there are Christmas trees and what not on them... what else do you think I'd do with all of this holiday fabric.  These are dryer sachets, real cool and the perfect replacement for stinky dryer sheets.  Just toss one (or 2 or 3) into your dryer and go to town.  Your clothes will come out smelling great.  These are made with lavender & flaxseed.  More scents and types will be coming soon!



Next we have the Freshener Spray.  This can be used to freshen up just about anything, and is much better to use than that Febreeze(tm) stuff.  What is IN that stuff anyway?  Oh, well.  This only has two little ingredients.  You can spray it in the air, on your clothing, in the dryer or on the dryer sachets or sheets.  Anywhere!  I love this stuff... it's so easy for me to make and it smells soooo good.



Yes, I said it... Preserve Your Sexy, Please!  Nobody else is going to do it for ya!  This is a cool shaving soap, which I must say I also use to wash my face with.  It's made for the guys in mind; it fits in the palm of your hand and lathers up real nice.  Yes, it has real cinnamon powder in it, and smells of cinnamon and sandalwood, a cool, sexy, spicy scent.  As soon as I can find some shaving brushes, look out for cool shaving kits to go with this!


Got some new cool packaging coming around the corner soon, so keep in touch for the next post!  Until then, check out my Etsian for the Day



Absolutely fabulous (forgive the pun)!  I love these cards!  I think GFT is going to have to order some for thank you cards or I might just order them just because!


Hello Note Card by PerideauDesigns


Check out all of the designs in this shop because they're wonderful!


 


till later all!

0 Responses