The First Rule of Blogging is...

Don't be a lazy schmo.

So I'm back with some new items and a more active attitude. 

I've been a soap making queen this past week and here are the goodies to prove it!  There aren't going to be a lot of pics today; I've got a lot to babble about and don't want to take up too much room!

I do, however, have to introduce you to the newest member of the GreenFamilyTree:


And her first contribution is this.  She's a very contientious lady, I tell ya.

I just added these too!

The Silk Road II

Buzz Bars

Yuzu Powerhouse Dryer Sachets

Check them out!

Now, on a more serious note, I have two offerings in my shops that are being donated to some good causes:


$20 Gift Certificate in Memory of Zachary Michael Cruz.  This is the son of a fellow Etsian.  He was struck by a car and killed while crossing an intersection with his schoolmates and a teacher.  He was 5 years old.  I'm donating the proceeds of this gift certificate to help defray the costs of the funeral.  There are many other beautiful items for sale at Etsy for this cause here.  I'm also offering a product from my other shop here.  I learned about this from the Etsy HOST team, of which I am a proud member.

Also, from my other shop, I'm offering this for the Cora Paige McClenahan Project.  You can learn more about the Cora Project here.

And now, for what you've all been waiting for.... The Etsian of the Day!

Don't you ever wish you could tell the idiot who took up the last two parking spaces in the lot about him/herself?


Here you go.  I spent about an hour giggling maniacally in front of my computer screen going through her shop because, yes, she is WryAndGinger.

So, later all!  Have a great one!  And if you're stuck in this snow?  Just crawl back under the blankets and have a cup of cocoa... or something equally decadent.
0 Responses