1 hour of production work and voila!


I've finished two BIG batches of my concentrated cleaning products. It was fun watching the sodium carbonate react with the citric acid.

The item to the left is my new best friend. Yes, it is a smoothie maker. I bought a used one at a yard sale, cleaned and sterlized it and now I have the perfect mixer for my stuff. It also pulverizes the soap for the laundry detergent thanks to the ice crusher. This thing is the perfect emulsifier.

In making the AP cleaner, it was fun watching the sodium carbonate react with the citric acid in the water. I remember my old biology class days. That's going to be some serious grease cutting power for the kitchen.

Anyhoo, I will be packaging my new product line over the weekend, hopefully in time for the September 1 launch. I'll also announce the winner of my giveaway as well, and offer up my feature article. Wow, I'm a busy bee!

Catch you all later!
1 Response
  1. I am so very grateful for your time.Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.