Get Ready 'Cause Here I Come...

So, on or about Sept. 1, I'll be launching the household cleaning line, and I'm really excited! I've purchased all the little containers I'll need for the initial launch (thanks, hubby!) and this week is going into making the actual products. These products have already been tested (in my own crazy house, of course) and they have wonderful results!


I plan on having the following in the line:
  • Glass/Floor Cleaner
  • Kitchen/Bathroom Cleaner
  • Dishwashing Powder (for machine and hand) - this is a tricky one!
  • Carpet Freshener
  • Pot Scrubbies and Dishclothes
  • Re-usable "paper" towels
Since I've been totally obsessed with my new knitting looms, I've created the first set of scrubbies/dishcloths and am working on the second! I actually have two of the looms going at once (one for the set and one for my son's winter scarf) and I'm crocheting scrubbies like a mad woman.

Not everything will be available on Sept 1, but look forward to some great products and a kickin' giveaway! Speaking of giveaways... don't forget that the one I have down here will end on August 31. Then it's off to getting ready to offer samples in the Little Black Box! Whee!

Later all!
2 Responses
  1. Hi, You mentioned on the EAOC forums that you are willing to give a taste of haeven gift set for the mega etsy giveaway. I sent you a convo on etsy regarding this, but got no answer. Could you please let me know if you are still willing to do this?

    www.jewelsofindia.etsy.com


  2. This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.