Pack 'em up and Ship 'em out!


So, do you have little 'uns getting ready for school? Or big 'uns finalizing their college preparations? Well, get your sale on!

haeven is having a Back to School sale @ Etsy and Artfire! This is a great opportunity to send your college kids out eco-friendly and green, or a great time to start yourself on a eco path.

Everything is marked down 25% off; and if you purchase a passle of items, I'll ship it for a flat rate via USPS Priority Mail. If you're interested in a Gift Set, please convo me! I'll get a nice set together for a great price.

In other news, I've chosen for my September Feature! The shop is HolisticallyHeather. She has some great products to share and I'm looking forward to hearing from her.

So, go skeedadle on over to haeven and check out holisticallyheather as well!
1 Response
  1. buy cenforce Says:

    Thanks for helping all by posting this valuable information in this great article.