Celebrate Good Times!


I got accepted at 1000Markets, so now I have a new shop to show ya! Pretty little glitters abound over there... in fact, I will be moving ALL jewelry to this shop soon, so check it out.

And we all know what this means, right? Now I have three shops from where to feature beautiful products.




1000Markets Artisan for the Day



I don't care what anyone says... all babies are cute! These are great looking announcement to tell the world about your blessed event!
BLESSED - 25 BABY ANNOUNCEMENT PHOTO CARDS from DESIGNERPI

ArtFire Artisan for the Day


Perfect gift tags for Father's Day, especially that lucky gent's FIRST Father's Day!
SET OF 3 DIE CUT DAD GIFT TAGS from INMYMINDSEYE

Etsian for the Day


What can I say? It's alpacas.
ALPACA DUO 5X5 FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY from CameraSHYphotography
0 Responses