Whew!


Finally finished Part Two of The Defender's Burden. Now, Lady L and Master T (not to be confused with MISTER T, who still scares me after all these years) will leave me alone long enough to work on Lady J and Master C. I can guarantee that Part III will bring the following: A wonderful red herring; a new character, and the arrival of Lady J to where she belongs.

What am I talking about? Well, if you checked out the teaser, you would know, wouldn't you?

Other than that, I'm going to be concentrating on my Refresh, Renew, Renovate sale over at Etsy. This is a great opportunity to pick up some cool products at wonderful prices. (Yes, this is a shameless promotion, sue me.)

So now, let's see... The Artfire Artisan of the Day will be:


You know I'm going to have to pick these up. These would be perfect for the shaving soaps, you think?

GREEN SWIRL CUPCAKE OR MUFFIN LINERS (72
) from CUPCAKESOCIAL

The Etsian of the Day


For all of you tile pendant whizzes, these are cute little image sheets; nice and bright and ready for summer!

RETRO GARDEN BRIGHTS -Scrabble size img sheets BUY 2 Get 1 FREE- digital sheets
from SPARROWGRAPHIC

As always, CYA!
0 Responses