Chaos, Depart!


Today is ArtFire Day. Added items to the shop, tidied up and fixed the categories. Now it's finally presentable to the public. And over there, I'm still doing the free shipping thing, so have a look-see! I'm finally getting the hang of this 3 shops/3 venue thing. All in the path of quitting the day job thing, because gosh, do I want to quit my day job!

Tomorrow, it will be all about Etsy -- that shop need some serious tidying up -- and I'm done with the shipping thing. It's back to free shipping over there too; I know it's hard with this economy to buy things online AND pay for shipping. I'll keep it free over there until things start to look up for us all.

Friday, I'm heading back to 1KM. I really like the look of 1000Markets, and the fact that they are very exacting in their specifications. It makes you work harder to become a success over there. Maybe I can take some of that back to Etsy.

So now here's my goodies for the day:
Artisan of the Day


Gotta love the center class.
YAVA GLASS - UPCYCLED BOTTLE GLASS SET OF 3 from YAVA GLASS

Artisan of the Day

Get outta town. This is great! It's totally upcycled. And it even has pockets and a little wallet!
RECYCLED CAPRI SUN JUICE POUCH PURSE - FREE MATCHING COIN PURSE from ILuvMoJo

Artisan of the Day

It's Vinyl! God, I miss vinyl! It even looks as if the cover is incorporated into the tray. This has style!

RECORD ALBUM TRAY - THE CARS from brindakaydesign

0 Responses