I can see clearly now... the contacts are gone!

It has been hard working without glasses! About a week ago, my old glasses snapped in my hands; I've been having to deal with temporary contact lenses. There are cool things about contacts, but not for this nearsighted person; I can't move my contacts when I need to do close up work, so I look like an idiot trying to string beads.

I did manage to make a few pieces, though, which are now available for sale at 1KM. My favorite are these pacific opal Swarovski earrings. Of course, I looked completely crazy while doing them, but I do believe they came out rather nicely.

Without further ado, here are my artisans of the day; and keep a look out for the right column for a featured seller soon!

Artisan of the Day


Look at this cutie! Baby monkeys are irresistable!
MOTHER AND BABY, A CHIMPANZEE FAMILY, FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY, 4X4 PRINT from DAWNLEWISIMAGERY


Artisan of the Day

As a fantasy writer, I can resist a fantasy artist. This one is fantastic!
LOCKED IN - ACEO LIMITED EDITION 2/100 PRINT from PHILIPPE FERNANDEZ

Artisan of the Day

All I can say when I see this is WOW. I think I'll leave the artist to describe this hauntingly beautiful photograph:
BONE CHAPEL PILLAR from RAINWOLF

Have a great day!
0 Responses